Proper insulation helps you save money on heating and provides a comfortable and healthy living space. Celluloseman, Inc. provides loose-fill blown-in and spray foam insulation installation across the GTA. We also offer insulation upgrade or top-up to meet the R values required by the provincial building codes.
Cellulose insulation offers the following advantages:
- It is a safer, cheaper, more efficient and longer-lasting alternative than most other residential insulation products
- Cellulose is a green, non-toxic material
- On top of managing a constant temperature, it manages moisture and blocks sound.
Spray polyurethane, or SPF is foam that expands when it hits the surface, eventually hardens into a virtually impenetrable barrier that blocks moisture, air, and sound. Some benefits of this type of insulation include:
- SPF makes it nearly impossible for small pests and insects to burrow into your home
- The foam is capable of filling the tiniest of cracks
- Perfect for soundproofing
- Open-cell SPF is ideal for attics and basements, while denser closed-cell foam is perfect for crawlspaces
- Cost-effective and durable
Attic, Basement and Wall Insulation
Insulation in walls not only keeps indoor temperatures comfortable and consistent – it also creates a barrier to sound, preventing noise from travelling between rooms. Proper insulation in the attic, basement and walls can make a huge difference, and Celluloseman is the company to call. We have the expertise and extensive experience in installing a variety of insulation types, including blown-in insulation (loose-fill cellulose or natural fibres) and spray-foam insulation.
Replacing your Old Insulation
Celluloseman, Inc. can replace your damaged insulation with cellulose, spray foam, and blown fibre. Our insulation will give you a number of advantages:
- Protect your house from mold, insects, and moisture
- Provide a complete coverage, including open attics, enclosed walls, floor, and cathedral-roof framing cavities
- House retrofit or upgrade of current insulation without destroying the original wall finishes or existing structures
Contact Celluloseman today to get your insulation installation job done right.