Celluloseman’s uniquely designed vacuum quickly and safely removes insulation, debris, and contaminants from basements, attics, ceilings, and walls. Insulation in these areas can be old, damaged, infested, damp, or sparse – all of which requires attention before they become a threat to your health.
Celluloseman offers an advantage in vermiculite insulation removal because:
- We use a specially designed vacuum system to transport old or contaminated insulation directly to our truck.
- There are no bags, so harmful fibers won’t be released into the air.
- We handle all types of common household insulation, including cellulose, fiberglass, cotton, wool, and others.
- Our method is safe and not intrusive.
- We engage a third-party laboratory to conduct an Air Quality Test after vermiculite removal
We specialize in vermiculite removal and our properly trained and equipped technicians will do the intricate and extensive job for you. We even offer a free visual vermiculite inspection and explain to you our removal process.
There are other reasons why you may also need insulation removal:
- Fire, smoke, or water damage can inhibit insulation’s performance.
- Animal infestation and the presence of mold make any insulation hazardous to the health of home occupants.
- Before doing any home improvements, you might need to remove your old insulation that may contain substances which, if disturbed, may pose a risk to your health
Get In Touch for Vermiculite Removal Services in Toronto and in across Canada
Do you have any questions you’d like to ask us? We would love to hear from you. Fill out our online form or give us a call and we can discuss your future project.